7 Essential Questions for Boards During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Unbound Webinar Series - Hosted by Jay Frost on www.donorsearch.net Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 1:00 p.m. CT
- The Executive Director - What is the board doing, particularly the board chair, to support and be engaged with Executive Director during these challenging times?
- Donor Relations - What is the board doing to ensure that donors and stakeholders are well informed and cared for?
- Best Practices - What best practices should be maintained and jettisoned during this time?
- Long Term View – Short Term Decisions - What is the board doing to balance its long-term focus with short term decisions?
- Board Engagement - What should the board be doing related to its own social capital and influence to assist in strengthening and sustaining the organization?
- Scenario Planning – What financial/organizational scenarios is the board considering to best inform its decision-making?
- Pendulum Will Swing Back – What will be different about the organization? What must you say no to in the future? How is the board helping the CEO think through long-term strategies around (ex; remote work, programming) if the pandemic continues? What must you say no to in the future? How can you make your organization more “bulletproof” – resilient?
#unbound #leadersedge #nonprofit #jayfrost #donorsearch #covid-19